10 EASY WAYS TO MAKE MONEY IN KENYA

Back at it again,(I would like to apologize for the video quality of the video,I filmed it using my iPhone)
10 easy ways of making money in Kenya fast and easy,I hope this help and let me know what you think.
Social Media
📷Rikkie.eem
👻Barbie.njoshm
Business Enquirers Only
Email;Rikkie.eem@gmail.com
Snail Mail
Po box 22266,
Adams Arcade 00505,
Nairobi Kenya
Xoxo
Rikkie

Comments

Марат Ушаков says:

Привет, сегодня увидел видео, реальный способ заработать от 5000 руб в день. #77number1Деньги. Хочешь поднять бабла? Жми на хэштег

Felix Ayiera says:

make money easy through this link https://www.boldcashers.com/register.php?id=23474174
ask me more +25499159573

Ivey Maureen says:

Hahaha 54k views wakenya na pesa😂😁😅

atinis says:

I am an Artist. I tried to search for a job at schools to teach Art and Craft but not a single school gave me a chance out of 12 schools that i visited around Nairobi. I then decided to start teaching kids Art and Craft at home, but i think many parents out there don't support my job. I opened my Facebook page and even drop my brochures everywhere i visit to advertise the work that i do and i sold only a single piece of my work after 2 years of finishing the project. I think people need to understand what people are doing so that we get supported. I think people luck understanding of what is Art. I was a grade 1 Teacher for 8 years but, decided now to switch to my passion of Art since my childhood. Can anyone advice me what to do ? My facebook page is ATINI ART GALLERY. Please like and support.

Tiffany Stuart says:

Earning money on the internet is very challenging. Do you wish to know a money-making method that actually works well? If yes, then you need to try this strategy now. All you need to do is Google “fetching wovo space”. Using the site, you`ll get essential training resources to be successful on the net.

Onesmus Evans says:

Full of rumors and shit tf

Димок Шатовкин says:

ViewsBot https://bit.ly/2QJ3V3P

Bridgett Fuller says:

I have not accomplished success from trying many different methods of earning money. My greatest goal has been to generate a a lot of money. My buddies informed me about “fetching mowo press”, I googled it and now I make a minimum of 100 dollars a day! What are you waiting for? Yes, it is really an effective method! It unveiled a lot of good success.

Jeffrey Kimani says:

i have started a typing services job

Karim Chaz says:

Huyu Malaya ywasema nn

Monica Kirkland says:

I have utilized numerous tactics that claimed to help me generate cash on the internet within hours but none of them actually did the trick. The good news is, my friend told me about this money-making method called “fetching wovo space” (Google it). I am now a daily earner of more than hundred bucks! Check it out personally.

ian tunechi says:

Just got my PayPal loaded with 300 dollars by this great hacker. For information email at iantunechi@gmail.com

Doryn kay says: