5 EASY & FAST Ways To Earn Money On Your Phone

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!
Hope you guys enjoyed to see 💖!!
Comment down below some video requests!

Apps and Codes!: All Apps Made for Both Android And Apple!
Qriket Code: 9AA866
Acorn Hunt: RAMSALEM
InboxDollars
Viggle
Receipt Hog: CLENG395
❤️♡FAQ♡❤️
How old are you? I’m 13!
Where do you live? Soflo aka South Florida
What editor do you use? iMovie
What camera do you use? Canon Rebel T5i

None of the music is mine!
Credit to Gabrielle Marie for the transitions!

Want More MyLifeAsRoni?!❤️
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/mylifeasroni
Wanelo: http://www.wanelo.com/mylifeasroni
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mylifeasroni_

For business subjects // roniamsalem555@gmail.com

XOXO,
Roni ❤️

Comments

Lydia says:

I think that i cant find qriket spin app in my play store. I am using android. Can somebody help me?

Lydia says:

Hello. Great channel. I have watch your video and i love watching your videos. Do you mind if we make a sub to sub?

Vivian Barber says:

I didn’t get the chance to achieve success even if I tried utilizing various techniques that guarantee to make money in a few hours a day. In those days, one of my buddies introduced me to "sutu good plan" you should look it up on google. I am creating several hundred dollars each day! You have to try it yourself.

Kaye Zulawski says:

nice nice one making money

Asvathama Borde says:

I am so glad that i took this course! >>> https://plus.google.com/u/0/116906573082778329043/posts/g9tMYvXUWAd I am dreading to leave my 8-5 job and want to start my own business. I have been reading some sources that suggest what business to build. Most of them I find quite of a hassle and complicated. However, this course gave me better ideas that suits my goal. Being online is definitely the thing now and it offers a variety of ways on how to earn using it. It will probably be difficult in the beginning but I bet this one will help change my life for the better. Thanks to Vick who gave very helpful advice on how to make significant money online. Kudos!

Charity Lowe says:

Are you presently having a very difficult time managing all of the charges that come in every single month? Are you wishing to generate 177 usd per day on the web? We have the solution to your problems! You haven’t still seen of this? Google “sutu good plan” and you will understand.

Mayme A. Hsu says:

Earning money online is pretty challenging. Are you still looking for a good opportunity? Google “sutu good plan” and then try to discover everything that’s on their site. This site gives expert training resources to help you make a real success of your business online.

Sh Mo says:

want to earn FAST MONEY? email me at : makemoney10000@hotmail.com

Estelle Hatcher says:

I’ve obtained details for you fellas. I`ve got a new business using “sutu good plan” (Google it) that was brought to me by my mate wherein he made a lot of money. I can tell how successful this system is. When you still don’t know about this, it’s about time to try.

Muhammed shafeeq says:

Qricket work in India

Whaddup Scout?! says:

PayPal requires for you to have a card on the account in order to cash out…. so, youre how old and you got a card already?

Brittany Rathjen says:

I’ve tried using all the several strategies and ways offering to generate big money in only a few hours a day. In that moment, “sutu good plan” (Google it) was presented by my friends. I`m currently earning a hundred bucks each day. You have to do it yourself.

Bottle Boy says:

My referral code is FF0883

Barbara Hawkins says:

I have something to tell you guys. My friend informed me just how he’s been raking in serious money using the incredible new “sutu good plan” (Google it) and now it’s my brand new business. I can see how successful this program is. When you still don’t know about this, it’s time to try.

Queen Karen says:

is it safe and real?
do you get the money you earn with the first app

Hayden Pinch says:

Wow from one video I found like 50 ways to earn money! Your five and then all the other ones I've just been looking at in the comments. Thank you everybody❤️😁👍