Abraham Hicks: How easy it's to get a lot of money, just apply the simple rule

Audio material owned by: Esther Hicks / Abraham … www.abraham-hicks.com (used by permission under copryright guidelines published on their YouTube channel … www.youtube.com/user/AbrahamHicks). much appreciation

Your subscriptions, ratings, and comments are appreciated.

According to Abraham Hicks :
The Law of Attraction is responding to your thought, not to your current reality. When you change the thought, your reality must follow suit. If things are going well for you, then focusing upon what is happening now will cause the well-being to continue, but if there are things happening now that are not pleasing, you must find a way of taking your attention away from those unwanted things.

Comments

Avery Ariz says:

is this a mrbeast video???

also I liked my own comment because no one else would

Karen Helfand says:

Perfect message 💕

Garrett1111 says:

Great pics & quotes!!

Garrett1111 says:

Remember money is not a human need

V says:

How can I possibly get any sum of money from out of thin air without doing nothing other than wanting believing it badly? I truly don`t understand

phreethoughts says:

came here for the growth…but the thumbnail made me lol. So perhaps two purposes were served or one…happiness. =)

Denden Davis says:

this man is sound like he's not very much honest hi's hiding something o my goodness.

keya wells says:

Bruh I need that money

Deepest Blue says:

Great talk – really tacky images. Sad.

Juancito Valdez says:

I'm confused how it is that there are so many people who are so unable to follow the True living Word of God. The Lord tells us that we aren't supposed to listen to mediums. In the old testament they stoned them to death. All these people who think this person is aware of enlightenment are so foolish. Read your Bible and get knowledge. My people perish from lack of knowledge. Learn what the Lord says not this lady. Seek the Lord. Repent from all sin. God bless

Haitian Prodigy says:

"You are observing what is, instead of dreaming about what will be." Love that. I Am, therefore I shall be that which I choose to follow after the I Am.

Clyde Burts says:

Look up Neville Goddard he makes it so much more easier that's who everyone learned from was him

Clyde Burts says:

It's as simple as this be thankful for everything and know that you deserve it no matter what you have done or thought about yourself you deserve everything in the world God said all the cattle's on the hill is his God Lives in You Christ lives in you Heaven is in you Jesus said whatever you ask in my name I will give it to you. It's as plain and simple as this have faith and do not doubt

Clyde Burts says:

Speak in English I understand you but there's no reason to talk in code there's no reason talk in parables

Coming from MARS says:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

caitoxose says:

Stop the adverts. Stop making money from other people's intellectual property.

Backyard-Built-Trucks says:

Anybody else think all this is going in a circle , repetition .

lyx says:

stfu f bicth. you talk to much. asshol. let him talk idiot

Jk0f1 Music says:

120 this fool is asking this ho how to get big money when SHE herself doesn'tknow how th efuck to get big money LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Newage fucking retards.

Jane Dough says:

This man has you guys practicing witchcraft – which is of and from satan.
Amazing how gullible humans can be.

kenzie and Georgia says:

JUST READ THE WHOLE THING It's not 🚀 science just think, talk, feel, and see in the positive this guy is to focused on needing to see proof the thing is it doesn't come in the way you think it's going to come unless you have a detailed pictures steps on what you want! Actually correction what you have!!! i have been teaching my older brothers how to manifest a win playing poker i just tell them to feel how you will feel when your holding all that money taking it home spending your winnings on your kids before you even sit down at the table now my bro is the best player in our town $10,000,000 is how much i have attracted to me easily a million to friend's and charitys