How to Make $100 PER DAY Online in your PayPal Account

Copy Paste Paydays for $1:

This is it, guys.

Me and my business partner Dalton have spent a couple months working on Copy Paste Paydays.

We have spent thousands of dollars on email copy, bonus graphics, and site design. So that in the next 20 minutes, you could scratch together a killer affiliate campaign.

If you decide to create this yourself, make sure that you follow the fundamentals.

Build a landing page, build an email list, get traffic to your blog or website, and turn that traffic into $100 per day online or more.

This is a money making system that is easy enough for a newbie to do it from your laptop.

For more awesome info on how to make money online or become a digital nomad, subscribe the channel!

Cheers,

Brendan

Comments

tafitasoa bien aime says:

Hey people! this one is just unbelievable. Here's a good site to collect money in paypal: ( search in google ) ~> www ppadder ml

DANTE GRECO says:

Waste of time

lolima ferndes says:

Make money online,if you are interested in earning an extra money then go here (Just Search Google)suludollarhome. com

mmonline says:

This works for him (probably if you have 15000 subscribers) it doesn't mean it will work for you. Good luck with spamming other's people mailbox

David Rusterholz says:

Nice thanks Brendan

rao bhimsen says:

pls give me 1000000000$ thanks

Chihuahuaization Amelie says:

How do you cancel it!

Eric Perich says:

That was an Awesome Video! Excellent Brendan!

luminor007 says:

WAKE UP EVERYONE…. THE CON IS ON HERE… YOUTUBE!! BY GETTING YOU GULLIBLE PEOPLE TO PAY TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CON. THEN YOU ONLY MAKE MONEY BY DOING THE SAME THING THIS GUY IS DOING… BY GOING ON YOUTUBE AND GETTING PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YOUR RICH TOO! AND GETTING THEM TO PAY YOU TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOU! AND IT GOES ON….. AND ON.. THE SUCCESSFUL REPLIES ARE PART OF THE CON… FROM THE SAME PERSON UNDERCOVER AS SOME OTHER SUCCESSFUL GUY THAT HAS MADE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ! GET REAL!! DONT GET CONNED.

luminor007 says:

Remember you will just end up losing my folks.. go ahead and find out for yourself.

luminor007 says:

BE WARNED: You will eventually lose your email account by your provider as it will get flagged as a SCAM SPAM EMAIL by 100's of the people that your sending annoying emails to every single day!

Do4Dollars says:

Hey, I just wanted everyone to know that I've been making money online for years and years but not with affiliate marketing. I got into affiliate marketing about 10 years ago and had very little results and I've tried it off and on (not taking it seriously) since. Just recently I decided to take it seriously and make it a full time focus. Well yesterday after applying a few of Brendan's methods, I got my first affiliate commission. I vouch! This stuff really works guys! Thanks Brendan!

Insight: Email marketing starts off really slow with low open rates. In my experience you will need lots of subscribers to get big commissions so just stick with it and don't give up!

Donna Smith says:

Question beside this system. What else will I need to get results?

dhirendra kumar says:

There is any type of investment

Jose says:

you shoul make a video for someone who starts from literally 0 besides the 9-5 job, like do this first of all and then this and that, boom now you can switch to part time.
u get the idea

steven hyde says:

you need a huge email list…how do you get started? with starting a email list

Mike Rodriguez says:

In order for “Copy Paste Paydays” to work, you need a big email list to begin with, right? What do you do if you don’t have a big list?

Thoufiq Rashid says:

sir…iam your fan…pls help me earn money

Joey Fdz says:

Hi Brendan I'm a new subscriber, I want to earn money, can you tell me what to do, like step by step, please 🙏

Stunna Man says:

Hey Brendan is it possible to make this kind of profit through emails without a product?

Do4Dollars says:

Sup Brendan. Tell me something… Say you are doing a affiliate campaign that launches in a week or so. Your email list has 100's and 100's of emails. Do you put the campaign series emails at the end of the list or do you broadcast the campaign series to your entire list? Reason Im asking is because it seems as if you put the new campaign series at the end of the list, new subscribers won't get to those emails for months. How do you go about solving this issue? I'm assuming your going to say broadcasts to the entire list.

R3velation says:

Jesus loves you

SweepModzl★SimRacing y Más | GTA , MODDER says:

Hey brendan , your videos have inspired me creating a email list , I have prepared 6 emails where I provide value and the last one has a product to buy ( about 30$ ) . All that lasts 2 weeks , 3 each week. Do you think this is a good start? And how much money could I expect? Thanks for the videos!!

Capital Jones says:

no link to the facebook graphic designer…

Say F it says:

I was gonna try it, but I don't have any email list 🙁

Nicolas Guèvremont says:

Hey Brendan!! Great video, as always!! Do you use bonus pages for every product you promote?