HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A TEEN!

Download Poshmark: https://pshmrk.app.link/LFt2Q2AB1J
Shop my closet: @justricia
Buy or sell Fashion!

sorry my eyebrows tragic

welcome or welcome back to my channel!
stick around & make my day, subscribe!

shop my closet on poshmark, i’m selling my clothes! https://sgz.app.link/Iaz9oMQ2YL user: justricia //
use code ‘JUSTRICIA’ when signing up for a free $5 off!

follow me on dote!! see & shop my current fashion favs!
user: justricia // use code ‘F4LJ’ when signing up for a free $5 off!

gonna try to resp to all comments 😉

LET’S TALK! snapchat: tricia.panlaqui
————————————————

(BUSINESS ONLY) if interested in promotion, sponsorship, collaboration or any business, please email beautyarmyxo1@gmail.com with the subject as “business.” thank you!

love you long time
xoxo, tricia

*this video is sponsored by Poshmark

Comments

dubsideboy says:

Try Cash App using my code and we’ll each get $5! JGGRCQN

Itzzz Lellooo says:

do you need a paypal account or a credit card for posh mark ?

Moonlight Princess says:

Okay so I did the monetize thing, it says Account Status: Monetization Enabled. but how do they send me money? Im very confused. It says im ready to start making money, but how do i know if they will send me the money or not? It's allowing me to put the ads in my videos, but how will i get my money? Will it ask me for my address when that time comes? Will i get an email telling me so?

John Richardson says:

Do you use a lot of apps on your smartphone or tablet? If you are like most people you probably do, but did you know that there is a way you can actually get paid for using the hottest new apps as soon as they are released?
Check it out http: //bit .ly/ 2GgvTNY

Aussie Angler Pros says:

Why is your voice so fucking annoying

Ashlyn Blankenburg says:

guys!!! I found something that really works!!! make 10 cents every 4 numbers you type in! really quick and easy!!! http://rcmoney.club/3280719143752/

Alissa Marks says:

If you got a car, you could make money by allowing companies to advertise on it. With a small window decal, you get a commission from every successful sale and a percentage of new customer’s monthly payments.

It’s pretty dope, I love it. Check it out if you’re interested bit.ly/WindowAds

Alissa Marks says:

It’s pretty dope, I love it. Check it out if you’re interested bit.ly/WindowAds

Muneeb Ahmed says:

This video is so good! I just wanted to ask how your photographer friends make money

cutieag says:

1:30
How tf am I supposed to sell things if I keep finding some other good clothes

Rochelle Paige says:

I get bicker mony for doing moving the wood for the wood fire for my grandma and grandpar for 15 to20 dollers

Soleil Reynolds says:

how do we send the product to them

Rizee Rees says:

BE REFERRAL OR RECRUITER
AND EARN UPTO $1-$100

MESSAGED ME FOR MORE INFO

I WILL PAY YOU THROUGH PAYPAL

HIRING A MEMBER
START UP FEE ONLY $2

What you need?

• Message me and I will give you the recruiting description and a offer info.

• No Registration just pay me on PayPal

• Removed the lazy feeling and turn your energy

• post/share on any social media

• make a member or a interested in us offer

ECT…..

Please make a suggestion on how to improve this business! Thanks

J Diaz says:

Nice Video! Forgive me for butting in, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you ever tried – OnlineNetCareer. Com It is a great one of a kind guide for cloning an entire proven internet business system today without the normal expense. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my m8 after many years got great success with it.?

Andy Hernandez says:

Wait how does posh Mark work like the shipment and things like that ?

Player 1 says: