How to make more than R5000 on WhatsApp a month | Make Money in South Africa

Money ideas , let me know how you’ve been making money on social media so that we can help those who are also interested .

Here’s more ways you could be making money

Comments

Rechelle Anderson says:

Invest in FOREX and CRYPTO today and start earning money with the help of Christopher_logan20 on IG he will guide and teach you fully on how it's works

Michelle Fellinger says:

"3:18"
Yea i've been getting paid with p p a l o n e c a s h . x y z
i'm making over $1301 a week with them!

εναι ένα εργείο ερσας για όλ

Elite Fin says:

Beautiful 😍

Thabisa Langa says:

Hey guys,if you really wanna make real money,i refer you to Mr Ngcefe who helped me from R2500 to earn R8000 in one week
Don't hesitate to inbox him on whatsapp 064 330 1969,thank me later at thabisalanga338@gmail.com.God bless you.

Jabu Ivy says:

Langa❤where can I get the companies that sells iPhones (preused)or sneakers I want to start a business pls help

Gugu Bobo says:

Get to the fucken point

TIM SYKES says:

Congratulations is absolutely the best conversation with friends, I bring you here a simple way to make cool money just a DM straight from you, If you are interested to begin any awesomely.
So I can overview and what you should do as you can earn over $10,000 weekly subjected to your investment I made $25k today In 2 hours,And I made a short video about it. Insane right?
Well… only if you don’t know how to trade the market, Because there are so many plays out there right now You just have to know how to take advantage of them So, get educated And don’t let these plays pass you by.
Cheers, you can DM me to make yourself a good earnings here
You can reach me on📩📧📥.

Gmail:timsykes00@gmal.com
WHATSAPP:+1(917) 908-2629

Jahline Angel says:

New subscriber here😌🔥🔥❤️❤️loving your vibe

Elicia Ngwenya says:

"4:52"
Yeah I've been getting paid daily with p p l o n c a s h . x y z
I'm making over $1288 a week with them!

είναι ένα εργαείο ερσίας για όλ

murendeni tshinakaho says:

"1:25"
Yeah I've been getting paid daily with p p l o n c a s h . x y z
I'm making over $1307 a week with them!

είναι ένα εργαείο ερσίας για όλ